Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello my name is Jenna, Jaguar Jenna

Kira gave a lovely introduction to herself; leaving out the fact she is an excellent gift giver. She ended wanted to know more about us. So here it goes...

Hi, my name is Jenna.
I'm a shy, introvert who is social awkward but friendly. My friends don't believe them when I tell them this because I am a whole lot of crazy with buckets of goofy thrown in. When I am comfortable around you, watch out.

I love to laugh. I find myself ridiculously funny and spend a majority of the day laugh at myself. I love other people's laugh. I love funny people. You get the picture. (And while I love people who think I am funny as well I also love people who don't think I am funny and don't take my crap. I liked to be humbled when necessary.)

I find people fascinating. I want to know everything about them. I am also terrified of people. Crowds make me anxious. I don't like to be in the way.

I collect postcards, quarters, and the president gold dollars. I used to have a big rock collect but I only have a few now. I am also a hoarder. I don't like to throw things away. My bulletin board at home has things from before 3rd grade on it. I don't take things off of it. Only add.

I have a (completely rational) fear that bugs will crawl in my ear and lay eggs while I am sleeping.

I love to read and write but I am not very good at either. I am a better at math and science. But I am still not very good at them. I am of very average intelligence but I like to think otherwise.

When I encounter a area code I don't know I like to look them up. I want to learn them all one day. Or at least know what state the phone number is from by seeing the area code.

I want to travel the world. Anywhere and everywhere I can touch, I want to be there. I want to go to all 50 states by the time I am 50. I have been to 39 so far. Along with that, I wish I knew every languages. I am learning Spanish, but I'm not very good.

I am extremely self conscious about everything. But I am self conscious of my self consciousness so I try to hide it whenever I can.

I decided that I want a hedgehog. They are soooo cute. Hedgehog in spanish is erizo. 

That me. Jenna. Take it or leave it.

3 comments:

  1. This made me smile!
    I love the way people introduce themselves...and I love the comment about being self conscious of being self conscious, I totally understand that one.

    You're a great person, and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :) I miss you too! Hope your hard semester is going okay! We should catch up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks :) I miss you too! Hope your hard semester is going okay! We should catch up soon :)

    ReplyDelete