Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Speaking of posts I never published... Look what I found... This is SUPER OLD... First semester senior year old......

I was going to vlog because it sounded really fun but I don't have the time and energy to figure out how my dad's webcam works, etc. But similar to what my vlog would have been like I will talk about the first thing that comes to my head...

Dog food really is disgusting.

It smells so badddd. Whenever I feed my dog I hold my breath to try and block out as much of the grossness as possible. Unfortunately for me I am neither a swimmer or a singer so I can't hold my breath for very long... I have never been daft enough to try dog food but I bet it is one of those foods that tastes exactly how it smells. Blech. I don't know how my dog eats that stuff! I guess it's just a matter of eating what your served. Thankfully we don't give him wet food, just dry, because wet dog food is one of the grossest thing ever.

We used to dog sit for our old neighbors. The last time we watched him we had to give him half wet food because he was medicated and would only eat his pills if we mixed it in with wet food. I wanted to barf every time I saw or smelled it. And my mom put in into a tuperware in the refrigerator, so it was right next to all the food I ate. Blechhhhhhh it was so icky! I have heard that dogs prefer wet food. Too bad for my dog, I am not about to get him any.

My dog is awesome but I will spoil him in other ways than fancy food.

1 comment: